Here are some innovative ways to tell your spouse, “I love you.”
- Write down every kind of kiss on the pieces of paper. Ask your spouse to join several papers together and give a kiss whatever is stated.
- Make a book which states the reasons of loving your spouse and why you are thankful for him/her.
- Take your lover on a hunt. Ask him/her to answer riddles to find the clues to items that you placed somewhere around town.
- Give your spouse a massage and watch a romantic movie after a candle light dinner.
- Surprise your spouse with a special getaway together. For an extra special experience, take your spouse to marriage getaways. Find an event near you to please your spouse
- Give your wife a bunch of red roses. She’ll definitely love it.
- Watch a romantic movie on weekends in a cinema.
- If you are separated across the miles, send a lovely package filled with red things
- Prepare breakfast for your wife and present her on the bed
- Write a poem for your spouse and frame it
- On his/her plate, leave a letter or card listing 14 reasons that you love your spouse
- After your spouse goes to bed decorate the bathroom mirror with lipstick kisses to express your deep feelings for him
Image Source history